Out of stock
Cerbera Gallery, Inc. (CERBERA GALLERY) Danielle Weigandt Raffle to partially benefit the Kansas City Artist Coalition (after having paid the artist and possible packing and shipping charges) is conducted by Cerbera Gallery, Inc., a for-profit organization under the laws of Missouri. The raffle is governed by the State of Missouri (230 MOCS 15) Raffles Act. By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these rules.
1. The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $10.00. An amount of 25 raffle tickets will be sold.
2. Ticket entries can be purchased from an CERBERA GALLERY, CERBERA GALLERY employee/agent or an CERBERA GALLERY Volunteer.
3. Tickets may be purchased with cash or online.
4. All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
5. Entrant will retain the original printed raffle ticket. The stub will be entered into the drawing and will be retained by CERBERA GALLERY.
6. The winner of the raffle will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on Friday, May 3, 2019 at approximately 8:00 p.m. Central Time at Cerbera Gallery, 2011 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City, MO 64108. This information will also be announced on the website at www.cerberagallery.com. Entrant(s) do not need to be present to win.
7. Winners agree to comply with all IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings.
8. The winner of the raffle is entitled to a Danielle Weigandt porcelain, paperclay sculpture valued at $250.
9. CERBERA GALLERY specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability. CERBERA GALLERY is not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the raffle prize.
10. Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers on each individual ticket stub. If more than one name stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. CERBERA GALLERY shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
11. Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release CERBERA GALLERY, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the CERBERA GALLERY, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. CERBERA GALLERY makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
12. Any and all disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under arbitration rules in the state of Missouri.
13. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
14. Raffle is void where prohibited.
15. Winner(s) agree to allow CERBERA GALLERY to publish their names and photographs on the CERBERA GALLERY’s website and Facebook page.
16. For additional questions, please contact CERBERA GALLERY at info@CerberaGallery.com